After configuring your base station you must check the settings for your radios. Confirm the baud rate of 57600 matches your radio settings.
- Download the ReachView app from the App Store.
- Turn on the base station. Wait for the blue "Net" light to turn solid.
- Connect to the base station WiFi labeled ""reach xx:xx"". The WiFi password is ""emlidreach"".
- Once you've connected to the WiFi, open the Emlid Reach app on your mobile device and select the base station from the list.
- Open the "Base mode" tab and set the Corrections output, base coordinates, and RTCM3 messages to the values shown below.
- Tap "Apply" to accept the changes.