Support Note: M200/210 V2 aircraft are currently only supported by Drone Deploy and Measure Ground Control.
Recommended Flight Planners
Measure Ground Control
Supports all SlantRange sensors and is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. The application requires a paid subscription. For more information please visit www.measure.com.
- You can review the workflow for this flight planner in our Knowledge Base
- If you are currently working with Measure Ground Control or are planning to use this as your flight planner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for calculated flight parameters for your application.
Flight Plan by BTC
Available for iOS operating systems. It requires a one-time purchase.
- This flight planner has an in-app calculator to determine your flight parameters.
Supports all SlantRange sensors and is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. This is a free subscription that has a SlantRange app available in its marketplace for calculating flight parameters.
- You can review the workflow for this flight planner in our Knowledge Base here.
- Please note, you will need to turn on the “third-party camera” option in order to effectively connect the sensor. If you are working with the 4P or 4P+ you will still need to connect to the “3PX” option listed. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the system.
Map Pilot for DJI
Only available in the App Store for iOS devices. It requires a one-time purchase.
- If you are planning to use this flight planner please contact us at email@example.com for calculated flight parameters for your given application.
Please note: if you are experiencing issues with the drone or the flight planner itself, please contact the respective company for troubleshooting. If you are having issues connecting the sensor to a flight planner please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.