For 3p / 3PX and 4P / 4P+ sensors
- Download the appropriate SlantRange Toolbox app for your sensor from analytics.slantrange.com.
- Open the Toolbox, and with an active internet connection, select Firmware Update, enter your username and password from analytics.slantrange.com.
- Once the latest firmware is downloaded, you will be prompted to connect to your sensor's WiFi. Turn on your sensor.
- Open your computer's WiFi settings, and select the network name with sensor serial number, formatted as 000#SL#P####. Enter the WiFi password for the sensor.
- Once the Toolbox connects to the sensor, the firmware update will be applied. After a successful update, power down the sensor.
3p / 3PX sensors: slantrange3p
4P / 4P+ sensors: slantrange
For 2p sensors
- While you have an active internet connection, open SlantView) and log in with your username and password from analytics.slantrange.com by clicking Settings-User account in the SlantView toolbar.
- After successfully logging in, connect the sensor to your computer via an ethernet cord and power the sensor.
- Once the AIS lights begin blinking green, select Sensor-Update firmware from the SlantView toolbar.
If SlantView is not able to connect to the sensor, try temporarily disabling your Windows firewall or other security software, or set up an exception for SlantView.