The SlantRange team may ask for a dataset to help with troubleshooting. The data uploader application that installs with SlantView can be used to quickly share data. The application interface is simple, easy to use, and runs in the background.
- Open the Upload application.
Note: If you just installed SlantView, you will need to login first.
- The main application window is shown below
- To add data to the upload queue select one of the SlantView data types.
- Select Add Workspace and navigate to the .workspace file to upload a SlantView post processed workspace. Example: 20170523T160644.workspace.
- Select Add Raw Image Upload and navigate to the data set folder name to upload all raw images and log files. Example: 20180552T160644.
- Once the folder is selected, the information window will pop up. Enter the information and be as specific and consistent as possible.
- The Upload speed pull down allows the user to limit the upload bandwidth used.
- Select the Quit button when all data has been added to the queue to minimize the application window and keep uploading in the background.
- To check the progress of the uploader, click the SLANTRANGE tray icon on the bottom right of the desktop.
Login to analytics.slantrange.com to view raw image uploads.