To get started with SlantView for Production Agriculture please contact us.
Once a license is activated, log in with your SlantRange account to upload and view data in the Production Agriculture platform.
Option 1: GeoTIFF Upload
1. To upload a GeoTIFF exported from SlantView Edge click here or log in to analytics.slantrange.com and select Upload > GeoTIFF Result.
2. Click Choose File, and select the GeoTIFF you wish to upload.
3. Confirm the collection date matches the date the data was collected. If not, set the collection date manually.
3. Enter the grower, field name, and crop type, which will be used to organize your data in the platform.
4. Click Upload. The GeoTIFF will be visible in your data management panel within 10 minutes.
Option 2: Raw Dataset Upload
Use the SlantRange Upload Tool to upload complete datasets into SlantView for Production Agriculture.
Once uploaded, your data will be processed and the results will be added to your data management panel. The grower and field name entered for the upload will be used to organize your data in the platform.
If the uploaded dataset was flown with 75%+ overlap, an orthomosaic will also be generated.
Uploaded datasets and orthomosaics will be visible in your data management panel within 24 hours.
Navigate to the Aerial Phenotyping portal and click Production Agriculture.
You will be brought to an overview of all uploaded data. Select an individual dataset to load the results.
In the map window, cycle through individual map layers using the buttons at the top. The histogram in the lower left will update based on the map layer selected.
If the dataset was flown with 75%+ overlap, an orthomosaic will also be generated. To view the orthomosaic, click the ""Orthomosaic"" button in the upper right of the map window.
To view statistics for a subsection of the dataset, click anywhere on the map window. A second graph will appear, showing the trend for the selected data product over time. This feature requires multiple data collections for the same field.
SlantView for Production Agriculture is currently in private preview. Many more features and new functionality will be coming shortly. If you have any feedback please provide it here; we’d love to hear from you.